Wednesday, 29 June 2016

Tonight's accommodation



So,  I got the bus from Piatra Neamt because that's a boring place, they don't cater for tourists really. And now I am I Târgu Neamt, staying in a very nice place. I've caused a bit of a stir amongst the staff, it seems that I am the first English person to arrive for months, there are two sixth form age kids, a girl and a boy who are exceptionally confident and they are desperate to practice their English on me. I feel slightly harassed. The boy is called Gabriel which seems a slightly odd name, he's studying IT and his dream is to come to England to work, when he has his degree, but he is worried that now we are leaving the EU he won't be able to. I've been telling him to consider Australia.
I've got to go to the restaurant later and will have to talk to Gabriel again instead of reading my Kindle.
La Cetate