So now I'm at the train / bus station. When I arrived, map in hand, I was accosted by a grunting mute with a mentally impaired appearance. I am ashamed to say that I shrugged him off, the last thing I want when trying to decipher a Romanian train time table is assistance from someone who is mentally challenged. After studying the train times, talking to the lady in the ticket office and a swarthy looking driver he came over to me again. This time I pointed to Sighisoara on the map and within moments he had directed me to the correct stop by using pointing and gesticulations with his fingers to indicate the time it departs. So I need to get on the bus to Targu Mures which goes through Sighisoara. Quite handy that because I want to go to TM as well so I'll be able to get on the same bus in a few days. Now I am sitting at a cafe 30 mtrs away and I can see that he is the self appointed station guide, approaching anyone with a rucksack to give them assistance.

